Saturday, January 18, 2014

So Very Indiana Jones - Part 3 - Living Room of Sophistication

Continuing with the theme, I put my Bauwerk Chesterfield sofas to good use.  I mixed old pieces and new finds - The Loft - Villa Casolare Round - Colonial Walnut and [Tia] Deco Lounge - Floor Lamp - to fill the space with interest.  I also added shadows to AF/s Pillar Table and it works perfectly beside the white sofas.

With such a large space, it can be difficult to divide it up while giving each area its own distinctive flavor.  Above all, I wanted to convey warm and sophisticated entertainment.

Enjoy!  I will happily give you any information you would like on the pieces included here.








1 comment:

Modern Farmhouse

  CREDITS: Building:  Apple Fall Rural Farmhouse RARE [AF] iFall Notebook Avani Lily Collection Framed Marble Wash Art Loft & Aria - Ind...