Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Worst Shopping Experience - EVER!

I have tried to shop at the Season Story event since it opened.  What a nightmare.  Even the vendors are putting up signs remarking on the LAG.

I am so frustrated that I am going to blog this mess.  It is avoidable.  I remember a few seasons back when there was a Cinema-themed event.  Before you could enter, you had to reduce your scripts and other attachments that caused lag which made a better experience for everyone.  I think all events should do something similar. 

Even at events like The Arcade, which is hugely successful, you are able to see the items you are looking for.



That little sign says "lag is killing us, please be patient".


Part of my head a lot of nothing.


More nothingness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Serene Front Porch

  CREDITS: Building:  NOMAD // Spring Mansion Ayla. Rustic Living - Mesh Ceiling Lamp (light grey) Ayla. Rustic Living - Wood Stool Apple Fa...