Friday, January 10, 2014

So Very Indiana Jones - Part 1 - T-REX

I purchased the Fanatik Architecture : Era build as soon as it became available.  The style and look fitted into my pseudo-steampunk, Lord Carnarvon, Richard Owen fueled fantasy.

I filled the space with sophisticated, deco, modern and scientific treasures.  It was a challenge to work with such a large open space.  As soon as I get it more complete, I will publish the link.





Oversimplified Style Card:

Lamps - Trompe Loeil
Chairs - Apple Fall
Folding Table - second Spaces
Log Table - Kuro (i added the top)
Glam Rug - Aphrodite Shop
Pilot - Bar tray
My Artwork





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Backyard

  CREDITS: Ariskea[Earthing] Pillow [2] dust bunny . beach day . towel tote FINCA - Cancun towel decor * Rezz me KAZZA - Welcome!toNewMexico...