Wednesday, August 14, 2013

BOTHA HOUSE - 365 DEGREES OF COOLNESS - Part 1 Exterior

I saw my first Botha building on Pitsch Parx' Inspiration Book blog last December.  Botha's buildings have very clean, concise lines.  I purchased the Yasmin House and have been waiting for the right place to put it.

When I moved back to The Grove Country Club in May, I felt that it was a perfect location and site for this modern, serene masterpiece. 

Botha's buildings are no-mod so I added some steps from a Lindini home and a kitchen from Fanitik Homes - Farnsworth.  I created some custom glass walls on the second floor and am really pleased with the way it turned out.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Park%20Circle/96/232/26

Stop by and see for yourself.  I won't begin my remodeling of the site for another couple of weeks.









No comments:

Post a Comment

The Backyard

  CREDITS: Ariskea[Earthing] Pillow [2] dust bunny . beach day . towel tote FINCA - Cancun towel decor * Rezz me KAZZA - Welcome!toNewMexico...