Thursday, June 14, 2012

Scarlet Creative - The Living Room

I was really lacking inspiration, so I pulled out an old Architectural Digest and found a cool, summer room to move me in the right direction.

Then I realized I didn't have enough room accessories, so I went shopping for two days.  I'm finally comfortable with the space.

For a limited time, you can view it here...
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rio%20Bravo/222/238/27


Now - onto the large, white kitchen/dining room!
Living Room - 1


Living Room - 2








Living Room - 3


Living Room - 4



Living Room - 5




Living Room - 6



No comments:

Post a Comment

On the boardwalk

  CREDITS: LOVE - SEASONAL STREET TREE with lights Serenity Style- Modular Classic Pier @Uber, April/May 2024 Serenity Style- Classic Pier L...