Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Scarlet Creative - Summer Sanctuary

I have 5 different Scarlet Creative homes.  I struggled with which one to rez and decorate.  I finally selected "I Fell in Love at the Beach" and put it on a rocky promontory.  I did some major modifications and am pretty happy with the way it turned out.

Since I've been so busy at work, it has taken me awhile.  Today I want to show you the overview and the master bedroom.  Tomorrow, I'll have the living room finished and can show that to you as well.

Enjoy.  If there is something you need more information on, please don't hesitate to email me.  pstanich@gmail.com.

Scarlet Creative - I Fell In Love At the Beach


















Scarlet Creative - Entrance



















Scarlet Creative - Bedroom 1



















Scarlet Creative - Bedroom 2



















Scarlet Creative - Bedroom 3



















Scarlet Creative - Bedroom 4





Scarlet Creative - The Living Room - Teaser

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 Easter

  CREDITS: 8f8 - Spring Trinkets - Egg 16_8f8 - New Beginnings - Bunny & Chickens 19_8f8 - New Beginnings - Chicken 1&2 Apple Fall N...