Sunday, September 7, 2014

Now Playing

A bit outre!  Creepy carnivals and insane fun houses!  

Those were the feelings I got when I saw ::revival:.'s creation for September's Fameshed - Slide projector and box screen.  My imagination went off the scale, so I did several themes.

First, I put them in my new Fanatik home - Lambarte, paired with Soy Lounge Chairs (The Mens Department) and Aria's Parma Pendant Light and Parma cacuses (The Mens Department), I got the minimalist look I wanted.

Also:
Kalopsia - "Fall is coming" Sign
POST - Deco Rug, Robert Delaunay, 1930s




Then in my uber world setting

Cheeky Pea -Louis' Willow Chair A (PG)
Botanical - T2C log seats
[noctis] - Vintage Popcorn Machine dirty w lights
Kalopsia - Train/Tank Burried (Strong Black)
Makeshift Chair Barbecue
7 - Clown Head RARE (REVIEW)
POST - Tire Stack




Then in my POST - Les Folies Side Show Tent







No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Garden

  CREDITS: 3DTrees Garden hedge - phantom 3DTrees Garden Arch :FNY: Bougainvillea Climbing Shrub - SNOWFLAKE NOMAD // Mystic Rotunda // Ston...