Sunday, June 29, 2014

4th of July - American Holiday That Can't be Beat

I'm American.  Born, raised and proud of my country.  I am thrilled to share this holiday with everyone and want to thank Aphrodite for the beautiful set.  I'm trying to figure out a way to cut and paste this to my deck.








Credits: 

Building: Interior Addiction - The Boat Shack

Aphrodite - American Picnic Bike, 4th of July Lanterns, American beer on ice, Aphrodite 4th of July Buffet Table
Convair - Row Boat RARE
Floorplan - Bloomers Sign
llorisen - Deck Chair Red & White
KIDD - Long Grass Wild Sword
Raquel Gagliano - 4th of July Fabric bunting
MudHoney - Leslie Wicker Chair White









No comments:

Post a Comment

Serene Front Porch

  CREDITS: Building:  NOMAD // Spring Mansion Ayla. Rustic Living - Mesh Ceiling Lamp (light grey) Ayla. Rustic Living - Wood Stool Apple Fa...