Thursday, February 6, 2014

FANATIK ERA HOUSE - UPSTAIRS AND THE HALL OF MANNEQUINS

I have "finished" the interior styling of the Fanatik Era Building.   I have put finished in quotations, because as all my interior stylist friends know - you are never finished.

My small piece of heaven allows 3,570 prims and i have 10 left.  

There is more I would like to do, but the limits of the prim have stopped me (which is probably a good thing).

Please stop by and visit the upstairs if you haven't already and enjoy the Hall of Mannequins.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Great%20Eagle/182/127/35


I love dress dummies, they are classy and spooky at the same time.


The Hall of Dummies





































The Bedroom





























The Bathroom

























































The Office











No comments:

Post a Comment

The Backyard

  CREDITS: Ariskea[Earthing] Pillow [2] dust bunny . beach day . towel tote FINCA - Cancun towel decor * Rezz me KAZZA - Welcome!toNewMexico...