Monday, December 2, 2013

WINTER ARCADE GACHA EVENT - NEVER TOO MANY BEARS!


I love this time of year.  The Arcade Gacha Event is full of cool things for the holidays and for the Winter season.

I received a promotional copy of Boogers Arcade Bears - There are 16 adorable bears in the collection.

I have added some of my other favorite bears


 

 
BEARS:

Boogers Bears
  • Rudolph Bear
  • Henry Bear
  • Navy Davey Bear
  • Miley Bear
  • Eugene Bear
  • Angel Bear
  • Alabaster Whittensfield III Bear


Other Much Loved Bears
  • *MCS* - Razzle Dazzle Polar Bear w/ WREATH
  • Antique Artistry - Jumbo 1906 Antique Steiff Bear
  • Sway's - Cookie Bear "KITE"
  • Sway's - Cookie Bear "Horseman with Rocking Horse"
  • Balder.Foehammer - Viking Teddy Bear


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Backyard

  CREDITS: Ariskea[Earthing] Pillow [2] dust bunny . beach day . towel tote FINCA - Cancun towel decor * Rezz me KAZZA - Welcome!toNewMexico...