Monday, October 21, 2013

New Halloween - The Grove

I love my job but sometimes it is all encompassing and I have so little time to play.

I've been working on my Halloween Home at The Grove for over a month.  I ran out of my last prim tonight so I'm posting the results.  Please stop by and take a look.

The house is called The Guest House by Starmark Creations.  Of course, I made a ton of modifications.

I brought out some favorite pieces to mix in with the new things.

lame - Nick's Lounger
Tartessos Arts - Ikon Couch and Chair
Tromple Loeil - Mendoza Cabinet
Mudhoney - Priya Bed

(note to self.  my favorite touch is the "now serving" sign over the bed)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Park%20Circle/95/238/26







No comments:

Post a Comment

Serene Front Porch

  CREDITS: Building:  NOMAD // Spring Mansion Ayla. Rustic Living - Mesh Ceiling Lamp (light grey) Ayla. Rustic Living - Wood Stool Apple Fa...