Friday, September 20, 2013

Something a Little Different - Partially R Rated

September's issue of Avenue Magazine is out.

http://issuu.com/avenue/docs/sep13_avenue_issue_60

Four things caught my attention.


1.  This is the R-Rated part, Cajsa Lilliehook introduces us to the glamorous and decadent world of 1920's jazz age.  Showcased is the amazing club - The Chamber Society - in essence a private sex club.  This is a part of SL that I have never explored, but since the club was filled with architecture and accessories from one of my favorite designers, Van Auster/Post, I had to visit. 

The long and short - I joined the club and roamed the beautiful rooms.  I haven't met anyone yet and am still pretty timid, but I took some cool pics in one of the rooms.   See below.


2.  The beautiful and sad eulogy to Donna Flora written by Cajsa Lilliehook entitled Absence is Physical.  Donna Flora/Squinternet Larnia recently passed away from cancer.  The article is well written and thought provoking.  I am sorry that I never had the nerve to offer her my friendship.  I am intimidated by famous SL'ers who often don't want to be bothered by us "mere mortals".

3.  Neva Crystal has homes for rent on her residential sims.  Neva River Sim is completely rented, but I was able to get a beautiful home on the Neva Sky Villi.  I love my home at The Grove Country Club and will stay there forever, but I have so much furniture, I need a place to put it :)

4.  Colleen Desmoulins and Nardya Rousselot/The Loft will be releasing a new home tentatively titled The Tuscan Dream.  I can't wait.  This new home will be my next project for my beautiful spot at The Grove.

Please check out Avenue Magazine and enjoy my pics!

Dutchie/Rustica - La Signora Della Pazienza Cage










No comments:

Post a Comment

Modern Farmhouse

  CREDITS: Building:  Apple Fall Rural Farmhouse RARE [AF] iFall Notebook Avani Lily Collection Framed Marble Wash Art Loft & Aria - Ind...