Wednesday, August 28, 2013

THE ARCADE'S FIRST BIRTHDAY!!




Get out your checkbooks, increase the limit on your credit cards, call the bank for a loan...The Arcade is back starting September 1.

The Arcade is adding new features to celebrate Birthday Numero Uno - food concessions, souvenirs and more gatcha machines.



Check out their website for up-to-the-minute info.  http://thearcadesl.com/

On September 1st, join the crowd.  Here is the SL link

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Country%20Club/168/175/3115

You can also preview the items on The Arcade Flicker site.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thearcadesl

This is my first year as an official blogger and I want to thank Umberto Giano for inviting me.

My favorite vendors have gotten me excited with sneak peaks of their creations.  I've copied a few of their pics I found on Flickr.

 
Apple Fall
I recently did a build with a nautical theme, using Apple Fall's Ralphs Boat as a central piece.  I'm going to have to add some more pieces.
 
 
 

 Tres Blah
 
I have been shopping at Tres Blah on the LuLa sim for years.  Julliette Westerburg creates some of the most charming clothes, skins and accessories, but she outdid herself with September's Arcade gatcha collection.   I purchased Fanatik Home's Vintage travel trunks and can't wait to add these pieces to a new design build.
 
 
 
KEKE
 
It took me a while to find this shop.  KEKE is Kean Kelly.  I checked her profile and found it - Akasha, Akasha.  I started seeing her beautiful little bottles in room settings on Flickr and blogs and fell in love with the style and detail.  Here is the SL Link to her shop.
 
 
 
 Abomination


As usual, there are beautiful shoes at The Arcade, but these cuties are my favs.   Perfect for your back-to-school look.  I'm thinking of pairing them with a nice chiffon sleeveless number for an afternoon tea I have been invited to.

These shoes have it all -- taste, styling...... (they should come with a warning "keep away from small pets").  I wonder if they have sound affects. 

Thank you Pandora Wrigglesworth for making my day!


I will see everyone there on September 1.  Wear your best low lag clothes and hair :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hybrids

  CREDITS: 4 - DRD - The Reanimator - Hutch c/m 10 - DRD - The Reanimator - Circuit Breaker c/m (:ERG:)Steampunk Wall Clock vol.1 (:ERG:)Pla...