Thursday, August 29, 2013

First in Line - THE ARCADE




Check out their website for up-to-the-minute info.  http://thearcadesl.com/

On September 1st, join the crowd.  Here is the SL link

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Country%20Club/168/175/3115

You can also preview the items on The Arcade Flicker site.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thearcadesl


Check out more ARCADE wonderfulness at the bottom of the train pics.


The Big Opening at The Arcade is September 1. 

So that I can be first in line when the doors open, I took a few days vacation, stopped the newspaper delivery, changed my message on my answer machine and asked the neighbor to check on the cats.

I packed my suitcase, grabbed my stuffed bear, put on some PJs and headed out.  I'm going to camp out so I can be the first in line.

I had to take 5 trains and then walk 7 miles to get there.  My luggage got stolen twice.  But it is so worth it.

 
First Train - Binghamton Station
 
 

 
Second Train - Roche
 
 

 
Third Train - Lionheart Hobo Hangout
 
 

 
Fourth Train - LHRR Kiara Station
 
 

 
Fifth and Final Station - Toxian City
 
 
 

First Gatcha I'm visiting is LWL's sunglasses.  The morning sunlight nearly blinded me on the first day.  Ladies who Lunch know how to make a eyewear statement.
 
 
 
 
Then i'm heading over to Sleepy Eddy to pick up a Pocket Watch Necklace.  I almost missed catching my last train.
 
 
 
Before I leave, I'm going to get me one of those Golf Carts from What Next.  I don't want to walk back to the train station.
 
 
 

I hope to see you there.

If you see me, please introduce yourself.

I can use all the friends I can get!!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hybrids

  CREDITS: 4 - DRD - The Reanimator - Hutch c/m 10 - DRD - The Reanimator - Circuit Breaker c/m (:ERG:)Steampunk Wall Clock vol.1 (:ERG:)Pla...