I love the homes from Scarlet Creative. They are modern and spacious. They are built to invite the light and the outside in to your design. I could see one of these homes perched on a mountainside or on beachfront property.
The homes are priced so reasonably that I have all of them and have played with decorating them over several years.
I picked the Amarillion for my new home. It has plenty of glass, but gives you a bit more wall space so you can put up pictures. I re-textured some of the walls and then had a lot of fun.
Below are pictures of the Exterior and Living Room. I'll post the Dining Room, Bedroom and Spa/Bathroom soon.
I am in-world a lot, so if you want any information, please IM me. Enjoy!
A proud member of the Second Life Community Devoted to Interior Design, Gardening and Fashion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is the End
CREDITS: DRD - Graveyard Ticket Booth @Equal10, October 2026 https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/equal10/231/127/89 DRD Mainstore https...
-
The Men's Department is one of the coolest ideas in Second Life. Shopping designed for and inspired by Men. The clothes, shoes, and ha...
-
CREDITS: Dahlia - Ariana - Mirror - Gold David Heather Luggage Elm. Danica Wall Shelves #2 [Ash] Fancy Fall Bienvenue House Numbers - 3 - ...





No comments:
Post a Comment