Thursday, February 21, 2013

LINDINI - WEST LAKE HOUSE

I don't know much about the artist who creates the amazing L2 Studio homes - Lindini2.lane.  I know that I am strongly attracted to her beautiful homes.

I own everyone of her homes and am always drawn to pictures of her builds.  The houses are so flexible you can put any type of furniture in them, place them in any landscape and they fit.

I pulled the L2 Studio West Lake House out of my inventory (a skinny 110 prims) and filled it full of cool stuff.  The bedroom was a modest affair which I didn't bother photographing.

I hope Ms. Lindini2.lane likes it.

If you would like information any items, please check with me in-world.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Serene Front Porch

  CREDITS: Building:  NOMAD // Spring Mansion Ayla. Rustic Living - Mesh Ceiling Lamp (light grey) Ayla. Rustic Living - Wood Stool Apple Fa...