Friday, June 1, 2012

Bazar's White Beach Cottage II

When I was young, I would go to the beach with family friends.  I remember days of mass sunburn, sleeping in tight and uncomfortable quarters, eatting cafeteria style and having the time of my life.  When I saw the White Beach Cottage II from Bazar, it bought back those memories and I quickly forked over L$1699 for this charming house.

 
This house has 293 Prims, but there is a leaner version at 101 Prims and is priced at 999L.

 
The details are beautiful.  I added jetskis, kayaks and sailboats.  I relived old times.

 

White Beach Cottage - 1
  

 

 

White Beach Cottage - 2
 

White Beach Cottage - 3
 

White Beach Cottage - 4
   

White Beach Cottage - 5

 

  • Y's House - Sofa, rug, stools in kitchen
  • mudshake - Relax chair/hippie beach in living room
  • Fashionably Dead - Dining table Moss
  • Zigana - Wood chairs, rug in dining room
  • North West - Pink kitchen chair
  • Headhunter's Island (Eduardos Ducatillon) - Patio Set
  • Bazar - White Beach Cottage II

No comments:

Post a Comment

Modern Farmhouse

  CREDITS: Building:  Apple Fall Rural Farmhouse RARE [AF] iFall Notebook Avani Lily Collection Framed Marble Wash Art Loft & Aria - Ind...