Thursday, February 25, 2016

Oh No You Didnt


Avatars come in all shapes, horses, dogs, cockroaches, blah blah blah.  However when posing as a  human being, there are certain looks that send me into uncontrollable laughter.

I don't want to dis' anyone for their style taste, but really.  This look was a conscience decision, bought and paid for with Filthy Linden Lucre.  I wish I could have talked with her, got to know her and what influences her style.

Just for fun, i've posed in my Tooter Claxton avatars - absolutely HYSterical.



Really!  (not me)


Ordering lunch near my home in Saint Pete - Tooter Claxton's Punk Rat Avatar



Smokin near my home in Saint Pete - Tooter Claxton's Lounge Lizard Avatar


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Backyard

  CREDITS: Ariskea[Earthing] Pillow [2] dust bunny . beach day . towel tote FINCA - Cancun towel decor * Rezz me KAZZA - Welcome!toNewMexico...