Monday, March 9, 2015

Shopping 101

What every seasoned shopper knows - avoid the crowds.  That means shopping early in the morning, late at night or during the day when people are working.  Avoid the weekends at all costs - I call that Shopping 101.

I had Shiny Shabby almost to myself and what a pleasure!  I could browse, test drive and buy at my leisure.  It was divine.  If you aren't shopped out yet, get over to Shiny Shabby and enjoy no lag shopping.

(and, no, I am not a paid spokesperson)

Shiny Shabby
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Old%20Lighthouse/202/40/3001






revival
aria
[keke]
22769 ~ [bauwerk] 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Serene Front Porch

  CREDITS: Building:  NOMAD // Spring Mansion Ayla. Rustic Living - Mesh Ceiling Lamp (light grey) Ayla. Rustic Living - Wood Stool Apple Fa...