Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Sit a spell


22769 ~ [bauwerk] Birdhouse in Your Soul Chair - The House Hunt

22769 ~ [bauwerk]
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wooden%20Bay/36/124/23



CREDITS:

22769 ~ [bauwerk] Birdhouse in Your Soul Chair
Kalopsia - Stone Arch
+Half-Deer+ - Northern Cardinals
*MishMish* - White Peacocks - The Dazzle 
DBy - Wagon Box (graffiti 1) (train car)
(Mesh)HPMD* Sweet Garden Grass06 - white*b, HPMD* Garden Tree06 - brown(yg) c
3DTrees - LARCH 01 green C/M
:CP: - Louis' Star Light
Sari-Sari - Bird Feeder - Sunflower Seeds



1 comment:

  1. My name is SARAH, my partner and I have been trying for a baby for over two years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 5 months before somebody told me to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, so i contacted him at this email;(agbazara@gmail.com), for him to help me get prenant,And I'm glad we came to DR.AGBAZARA TEMPLE, Because his pregnancy spell cast put us at ease, and I honestly believe him, and his powers really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email at: (agbazara@gmail.com) if you are trying to get a baby, he has powers to do it, he has done mine,

    ReplyDelete

2024 Easter

  CREDITS: 8f8 - Spring Trinkets - Egg 16_8f8 - New Beginnings - Bunny & Chickens 19_8f8 - New Beginnings - Chicken 1&2 Apple Fall N...