Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Class Assignment

I'm enrolled in an Interior Design program here in Washington DC.  While I can't use Second Life stylings in my projects and coursework, I can take those same assignments and try them out in Second Life.

One of the recent "challenges" was easy and fun, and I am pleased to say that I aced it.  I thought it would be a cool thing to blog with furniture pieces that I have in Second Life.  

Assignment:  Design a vignette using the same palette and theme with the following requirements:

  • Single Set
  • 3 Elements the same
  • 3 Elements different
The same
Thistle - Park Slope Townhouse LT /walls tinted Sage, The Loft white column
Barnesworth Anubis - Abstract Print 1 and 2
Flecha - Silver Goblet /w The Loft cream roses
Apple Fall - Pug Ceramic Decor







Different:

Picture 1 A & B
Apple Fall - Key Table, Key Lamp
MudHoney - Neve Chair White
Kismet - Aubusson Soumak Sage Rug

Picture 2 A & B
Apple Fall - Mother of Pearl Inlaid Chest
MudHoney - Sheryl Garden Rug
Trompe Loeil - Bamboo Ring Lamp, Ines Chair White

Picture 3 A & B
La Galleria - Travertine Column Pedestal Console
The Loft - Linen Trim Rug Black
Antiques Rhode Show - Lamp_1 Mirror
Samantha Smagda - Armchair (no longer in SL_







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hybrids

  CREDITS: 4 - DRD - The Reanimator - Hutch c/m 10 - DRD - The Reanimator - Circuit Breaker c/m (:ERG:)Steampunk Wall Clock vol.1 (:ERG:)Pla...