Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Crazy Cat Lady Loves The Arcade

I love my KittyCats.  I have 20 of them and they all have names.  The majority are Siamese - so aristocratic.

I'm not a breeder.  I birth my kitties and convert them to Perma Pets.  They are charming and liven up my Second Life homes.

I guess with 20 cats, you can call me a Cat Lady!!!






Credits:

KittyCats
Nylon Outfitters - Cat Art - The Arcade March 2014
{anc} - Butterfly's Dream Thistle Chair Red - The Arcade March 2014
[Commoner] - Award Statuette - The Arcade March 2014
Arthur - augyr.ayres - Victorian Sofa (3 seat)
Vent du Sud - Geo Black and Brights rug
The Loft - Roxy pillows
The Loft - Portolla Chair Purple Spring - FAMESHED (new)
Senzafine - La Gitana Ottoman (toque)
Cheeky Pea - Millesime Baignoire Table
Apple Fall - Ornate Mirror
MudHoney - Coil Basket Green
FUSE (lamps) - Cheese grater streetlamp; emerald anvil gear lamp
Trompe Loeil - Valiano Serving Table - FAMESHED (new)
Trompe Loeil - Ines Branch Screen
Annastasia Scofield - Jar
Dutchie - Palm
!Ohmai: - Mochi Kittens (in basket)













No comments:

Post a Comment

Hybrids

  CREDITS: 4 - DRD - The Reanimator - Hutch c/m 10 - DRD - The Reanimator - Circuit Breaker c/m (:ERG:)Steampunk Wall Clock vol.1 (:ERG:)Pla...