Friday, January 31, 2014

Dining at the Fanatik Era

My work schedule is grueling.  I'm on call a lot, so I'm not able to devote as much time as I would like to my favorite hobby.

Here are pictures of the dining room/kitchen area.

I have opened up my sim, so if you would like to visit - here is the link.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Great%20Eagle/135/129/23

The door is phantom, so walk right through.



The work on the top floor is incomplete, but there are some interesting placements.








IM me if you have any questions.

CREDITS:

Pillars - from Vespertine Metaomorphosis house yard
Plants - Dutchie, Forest Floor, Green and Wild, +SOUL+
Pixel Mode - F Bomb
DIGS - Derya Rug
Creative Decay - September Sofa
CP & Pilot - Backyard Cinema Table
Scarlet Creative - Creme Lamp
POST - Calhoun Barber Pole
Heart Home - Silver Luxury Rug
AF & Flowey - Impact Throne Chair Abyss
The Loft - Casolare Table Walnut
The Loft - Casolare Dining Chair Black
The Loft - Wooden Chandelier
StoraxTree - Hearth and Home Fireplace F
Trompe Loeil - Green Glass Buffet Lamp
The Loft - Concentric Gold (bauble)
Clutter - Whippet Statue
AF - Books
iTuTu - Planter 04 - S
Standby Inc - Furnace
Bazar - Floria Kitchen
The Loft - Barrel Stool
POST - Birchfield Antique Pew Cushions
Frog Garden - Summer Rag Rug - yellow
Tons of other stuff...























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hybrids

  CREDITS: 4 - DRD - The Reanimator - Hutch c/m 10 - DRD - The Reanimator - Circuit Breaker c/m (:ERG:)Steampunk Wall Clock vol.1 (:ERG:)Pla...