Tuesday, October 16, 2012

LANDSCAPING AT THE GROVE

I am fortunate enough to be working with a talented designer who is landscaping my garden.

As you can see, things are in flux :)

 
 
 


SKIN:  [PF] Alyx <Honey> - Candy Hearts

SHAPE:  Juicy - Bridgette

HAIR:  =Dela*= Mesh Hair "Moelleux" Brown 1

GLASSES:  DECO - Cat's Meow Glasses - Cherry

BRACELET:  [ glow ] studio - Boyfriends Watch with Bracelets (glow-silver)

JACKET:  [monso] My Yagu Jacket

PANTS:  [monso] My Overall (bottoms only)

BELT:  *~MM's~* - [Wide]BR-SuspendersBelt+GardeningScissorsBag

BOOTS:  [h] EarthKeeper - Women - Red/Green

SHOVEL:  Coopville (part of vegetable garden)



SETTING:  My home at 4 Seaside Drive, The Grove

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Backyard

  CREDITS: Ariskea[Earthing] Pillow [2] dust bunny . beach day . towel tote FINCA - Cancun towel decor * Rezz me KAZZA - Welcome!toNewMexico...