Thursday, September 27, 2012

LIVING LARGE AT THE GROVE

I have the perfect 1/4 sim where I create and destroy to my heart's content.

I was looking for a more permanent presence - someplace with a lot of style.  Viola!  Let me introduce you to my home at The Grove.

Since I have neither the inclination, skill nor the time to build my own home, i purchased a "modest" dwelling from the Marketplace.  Pre 'Fabulous Odette Mansion - French Country House.

I dropped my new home onto my plot and it already looks grande.  I am waiting for the sim owner, Umberto Giano, to assign a landscape artist to help me realize my vision.

In the meantime, I took some pictures of the work in progress.  More to follow!


















I began working on my parlor or formal living room and am still tweaking.





















Pictures of the Foyer.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Serene Front Porch

  CREDITS: Building:  NOMAD // Spring Mansion Ayla. Rustic Living - Mesh Ceiling Lamp (light grey) Ayla. Rustic Living - Wood Stool Apple Fa...