I have the perfect 1/4 sim where I create and destroy to my heart's content.
I was looking for a more permanent presence - someplace with a lot of style. Viola! Let me introduce you to my home at The Grove.
Since I have neither the inclination, skill nor the time to build my own home, i purchased a "modest" dwelling from the Marketplace. Pre 'Fabulous Odette Mansion - French Country House.
I dropped my new home onto my plot and it already looks grande. I am waiting for the sim owner, Umberto Giano, to assign a landscape artist to help me realize my vision.
In the meantime, I took some pictures of the work in progress. More to follow!
I began working on my parlor or formal living room and am still tweaking.
Pictures of the Foyer.
A proud member of the Second Life Community Devoted to Interior Design, Gardening and Fashion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Light in the window
CREDITS: DRD - BW - Bellweather - Building @Salem, 2026 https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Prism%20Events/64/128/23 DRD Mainstore htt...
-
The Men's Department is one of the coolest ideas in Second Life. Shopping designed for and inspired by Men. The clothes, shoes, and ha...
-
ARTIST'S CREDITS: Building: dust bunny . sleepless attic . skybox MudHoney Abby Table Lamp MudHoney Orbit Decor ...






No comments:
Post a Comment