Friday, June 29, 2012

My Summer Villa - Part 1

I purchased thisonderful French inspired home designed by SkyeRyder Varriale - Maison du Coeur (released in 2010).  I love the openness of this home, the high ceilings, rooftop garden, courtyard...I could go on and on.

Here is the living room/dining area.

Bellarose - Couch and Ottomans
Tatty Soup - Animal print chairs
iTuTu - Chandeliers and wall sconces
Dutchie - Plants
Bellarose - Horse statue
Elan - Side tables
The Loft - Dining room table and chairs
Lisp - Valentine chair - Red
Fantastic Furniture - Table lamps
Dolome Designs - Potted day lillies
Chronokit - Free clocks
Post - Side board/consoles
Belle Belle - Naomi rug (dining room)
OO - Ruined rug







 






No comments:

Post a Comment

The Backyard

  CREDITS: Ariskea[Earthing] Pillow [2] dust bunny . beach day . towel tote FINCA - Cancun towel decor * Rezz me KAZZA - Welcome!toNewMexico...