Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I Love Chairs - Chapter 4, My Favorite Chairs

Of all the chairs in my inventory, these are my favs.  I keep using them again and again.  It seems like everyone has the Y's House round chairs.  They are too wonderful not to have in your inventory.

Chairs - Left to Right
Elan (ericaanne.hastings) - elans 212 Safari Collection
Elan (ericaanne.hastings) - elans new chair - giraffe
MH (MilcaHolic) - MH canvas chair (cream)
Tatty Soup (Tab Tatham) - Mrs. Castaway's Chair Giraffe
Y's House (yacchan Clip) - Round Chair 01 nan/fluffy
Y's House (yacchan Clip) - Round Chair 01 nan/fluffy gray



Favorite Chairs - 1





Favorite Chairs - 2




Favorite Chairs - 3





Favorite Chairs - 4


No comments:

Post a Comment

Serene Front Porch

  CREDITS: Building:  NOMAD // Spring Mansion Ayla. Rustic Living - Mesh Ceiling Lamp (light grey) Ayla. Rustic Living - Wood Stool Apple Fa...